Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sean's blog is moving...

Hi folks!

I've recently launched a new website: www.seantriner.com

No biggie, I just wanted to have all of my blogs, tips, articles and newsletters all in one place.

This means that, apart from maybe the odd personal blog post from me, going forwards all of my blogs will be found on seantriner.com

I've been using Blogger for years now to share all of the proven fundraising knowledge and non-profit marketing insight I've learned over the decades. I've also used it to share new tips and advice for charity marketing whilst travelling around the world and mentoring non-profits.

I've enjoyed reaching out to the community on here and sharing knowledge with many of you.

If you want to continue to read more of this good stuff, please head on over to: www.seantriner.com

And thank you for reading!

Sean

No comments:

Disaster Fundraising Guide download it here